Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: The word on the street was bullet...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Friday, August 05, 2005

The word on the street was bullet...

but the only thing that comedian...I mean magician caught with his teeth was a "lethal projectile" what? Oh, I mean it was a paintball. NO EFFING WAY...you cannot catch a paintball in your teeth...it would have burst.

So I went to the magic show with Nick, Kelsey, that Erin Smith girl, Thiago, Ashley Plier, Stephanie, John, Ted D. Ray, (and some other fellows that came with John). It was very entertaining, but a word to the wise. If you ever go to a magic show, don't try to figure it out. Just take it for what it is, otherwise you're disappointed because you realize the lameness of it all.

I don't want to be.

So, I am working the desk again. I'm seriously thinking of taking up my soul again. It's a mont blanc monogramed pen. No matter how much I write I never get it all out. I wish I had a mont blanc monogramed pen. I'll just have to settle for my pilot precise V5 rolling ball. It's crazy but it gets the job done.

So, um the other night I made a trip to Hatton, AL with Alfred and Bessima to get Bessima's cousin. Well, not get..."kidnap" ---Her name is Erin and she's a fun girl...I think. Maybe. She's gotta be, "She's of the Bessima lineage." Anyway, we didn't get back till 2AM, and Kelsey ended up forgetting her purse in Erin's room. Way to go captain forgetful. I played guitar for Alfred, Bessima, and Erin after the magic show...but I didn't really play any of my songs. Mostly just covers. And bad covers at that. I mean it was the suckiest suckfest I've played in a very long long time...at least the amount of time since I last picked up the guitar.

So, John Ellis Gifford III experienced Hulk-like anger when he found out about his check yesterday. But he took it well considering...I mean he didn't bust through any walls or anything, hell, I don't even know if he broke anything. But he could bust through walls...I'm telling you that boy is strong like oxen. And I mean OXEN as in plural, cause just one ox wouldn't do in describing the strength of JEG III.

You give to me weed eater, rectify situation.

Time for some side notes

Side Notes:
- Erin: It really smells bad in this hallway.
Everyone Else: Oh man, this isn't even a bad day. Sometimes it's so nasty in this hall you can't even breathe.
-I was asked a few very direct questions in the car:
"So Matt, do you drink?"
"You ever smoked pot?"
"Do you do drugs?"
"Are you a christian?"
"Are there any significant ladies in your life at the moment?"

My answers:
"yeah, all the time. No, not a whole lot. "
"Never. I pass on grass."
"I maintain a strict drug-free policy."
"I'm Catholic. Does that count?"
"there are many significant ladies in my life. Are any of them more than a friend? No.
But there is always my mama."


- "So you can drink and everything and be cool with God?"
-I think I seen you in here before.
-"Wah wah wah...I bought an unessessary 350 dollar purchase but I'm complaining about 50 bucks" at least that's what I heard last night. Girls...gah.
-Stinky wants Dirty's number. Dirty obliged Stinky with the number.
-Jungle of Mold in 304...WOW.
-I bet Kelly Lamb is excited about Penguin March!
-I saw Leslie Gray on MTV, and on CNN. Congrats on being on Jackass and Larry King Live in the same NIGHT!
-I broke down and sent an email.
-Alfred steps on kittens.
-Mader cant live without waffles.
-Bessima is still burnt.
-I'll kill you. -Nick Hensley
-Erin, no...don't go out in the sun!
-'I shoulda knowed.'



you don't know
how you move me
deconstruct me
and consume me
I'm all used up
I'm out of luck
I am star struck
Something in your eyes
that is keeping my hope alive
sick of myself when I look at you
something is beautiful and true
world that took me in the blind
it's hard to even want to try
I'm beginning to think
maybe you don't know

I'll take a leap and
leave room to be you
choice to leave you
or I'll throw away
A chance at greatness
Just to make this
dream come into play
I don't know if I'll find a way
something in your eyes
that is keeping my hope alive
sick of myself when I look at you
something is beautiful and true
world that took me in the blind
it's hard to even want to try
and I'm beginning to think
maybe you don't know

I'm beginning to think
maybe you don't know

-Matthew Sweet (Sick of Myself)




Give me a reason to go one more mile
I've got a million behind me already
You give purpose to this fire
You make this dying ember burn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home