Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: If I were ever going to seriously shout the F-BOMB
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Monday, July 18, 2005

If I were ever going to seriously shout the F-BOMB

now would be the most appropriate time in my life...

Am I the only sane one left?

ok you know what..... FUCK!
It gets me real pissed off and I'm saying FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

FUCK.

sorry to those of you that don't understand what this is all about...I'm just really really pissed right now.

So basically...I apologize for my moments of vulgarity...but I'm just so unbelievably pissed you have no idea.

So basically, I was called a liar. If my intentions were anything other than what I've said...you would know...because I would tell you. And it's a shame, because I was your friend. True blue....only concerned with your well being and happiness and you've thrown it away now. ....you've really hurt me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain man!! this blog keeps me entertain!! don't stop writing!

Thank you for all the support!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

America...FUCK YEAH!!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home