Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: ...Maybe Satan?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

...Maybe Satan?

he must be behind it all.

The other day I'm riding my bike around campus...june bug hits me in the effing face....on the next loop, I'm riding down the hill beside Spragins Hall and this evil wasp/bee/hornet thing flew out of the trees, landed on my knee and proceeded to sting the ever loving love out of me....I mean it burned like a sailor's urine after two days of shore leave off the coast of ITLY....yeah...I know...it just effin hurt.

"cause you were born on the fourth of july, let freedom ring...but somethin on the surface it stinks..."

So many many days have passed since I have explored the innermost sanctum of my hilarious antics...wait...does that make any sense? I sincerely doubt it and I refuse to explore that avenue of discussion any more at this juncture.

uh...I'm on duty right now...I've got the leash that is the PAGER...but it substitutes as the name SATAN (PAGER)...eh...no one can really understand unless they have it for a night...

So many things going on in my life right now....the rest of the fourth after the bee sting...let's see.
-5 minutes later John Gifford was bouncin off the pavement. His bike wigged out on him and he went flyin over the handle bars...it was pretty funny after I found out he wasn't dead.
-So then we all went to Malissa's pool, and about the time we sat down it got cloudy and rained.
-So we then left for the boro and the parent's cookout.
-Played "wise and otherwise" as well as "sequence"
-I cooked about 70 billion hotdogs.
-My dad and 44 of his closest friends all played the same stupid bluegrass song over and over again "doo-do d00-doo Dooo-do" goes the bass line...ridiculous.
-Watched fireworks
-Told the parents I might go on a date with a hooters girl.
-Malissa told the parents the girl had had a breast job (completely unecessarily by the way) and I was super pissed about it...still am. It's like she was looking for a way to put that in there all night...and then the only person who thought it was funny was her. IDIOT.
-Rode back to the Huntsville

Wrote a song the other night. I'm doing pretty well with the whole song thing I think...maybe. I just wish I could FUCKING write about something else. And she doesn't even care.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna have to let you all sort this one out for yourself.

No sidenotes this time. Well, maybe just one.

Sidenote:
1. ES&D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home