Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Living life...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Living life...

Uh...so I don't know quite what to write about today. I'm working Kelsey's shift at the CCRH front desk and I'm already bored...yeah, been here like 15 minutes and I'm BORED. I mean at least this summer there's a tv...last summer there was barely even a computer.

I've done some really stupid things in the past couple or three days, and here they are in no specific order:


-walked back from Southeast at 3:30 AM...only to discover my cell phone was still in Mary's room and my car was still at CCRH.
-I wrote this really open letter to this really awesome girl. I should really keep my trap shut.
-had an interesting few text messages with one ridiculous Jared George Dovers...who's blog seems to have disappeared completely from existence.
-Got stood up by some girl...whose number I had no business having in the first place.
-Went to McDonalds for breakfast this morning...ordered Dr. Pepper to drink and got DIET coke instead...assholes.
-gave her the song I wrote...
-hung out with Mallorie and Mary at Southeast


I've done some really awesome things in the past couple or three days, and here they are in no specific order:

-wrote a song for girl with the open letter.
-hung out with Mallorie and Mary at Southeast
-Spent some quality time with one Stephanie A. Mangrum
-Took Kelsey's CCRH morning shift so she could go on vacation...? only to come back a day early? I dunno about that one.
-ate dinner with Joe Ybarra, Malissa, Kelly, and one Mr. A. Davila.


I think it's time for some sidenotes:

1. "Thanks for last night. I love you two guys." - M. Newberry (taken wildly out of context)
2. "It always seems like you're sleeping when I call you now and that it's never a good time to talk to you. Don't you have to work anymore?" - Wanda M. Wilson
3. power keeps blinkin on and off...and it sucks.
4. Look out for Dennis here he come here he come!
5. I am almost confident that when this storm hits the Conference Assistants will be called to action not only in North, but also at Southeast.
6. this goatee might be getting a little out of control.
7. Why can't I ever just keep my mouth shut?
8. GO FORTH CHARGER FRESHMEN!
9. Sing a lullabye.
10. GET BACK ON THE DAMN HORSE.
11. Man those Delta Chi guys singing that "Freshmen" song by the Verve Pipe...really really lame...I apologize to anyone that statement offends...only except not...you effin lameasses.

FOR THE LIFE OF ME
I CANNOT REMEMBER
WHATEVER MADE US THINK THAT WE WERE WISE
AND WE'D NEVER COMPROMISE...

and everyone shouting it at the top of their lungs drunk off their asses...so musically challenged...poor frat boys...

No seriously...I apologize to anyone that really offends.















HAHA, just kidding again. You suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home