Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Nothing like a Coca-Cola Classic
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nothing like a Coca-Cola Classic

AT 7AM!!!!!!!

So here it is...the weekend once again...and I'm all alone at the desk. I'm beginning to realize that taking other peoples' desk shifts on the weekends is not paying off....because...I never get to really sleep in like I want to. And I'm sure everyone else is boo-hooin at me and believes I'm lame for saying so...but GAH!

So I feel a lot better this morning than I have in a long time. And I have a few things to be happy about. Here they are in no specific order:

-Gus
-Olaf
-Oscar (The Cuss)
-Private concert for a sweet young lady
-Good AIM talks with a friend I thought had shut me out "fer good"-- it's just comforting to know that she's over the "eff off" stage at me...maybe.
-hangin with the T-bird last night.
-Nick and Kelsey goat wranglin at the Wilson Homestead.
-YOUR MOM.

I have a few things to be sad about. Here they are in no specific order:

- scratched forehead from a crazed goat (more on this later)
-It's 7 the EFF in the morning...and I'm at the desk...It's saturday.
-Boeing teachers missing the bus. I got here at 7AM...seems like they could too.
-Dude that Lady's perfume was rank...overwhelming...chokin me...worse than the goat smell.


So anyway, I had a really nice evening the other night with a pretty great girl. At least this is my first impression of her. I could be wrong...I've been WAY wrong before...but I hope I'm not wrong this time. She came over and I played some of my songs at her, then we walked to Southeast for the dessert program the RAs put on, then we walked back to her room and sat for a while and talked. I left with a great satisfaction that I'd met a pretty cool person.

Yesterday...
Yesterday was a ridiculous day...we got up to work at 9am...but then we had to stop at 10:30 cause we didnt plan on Compass not having checked out. So we breaked till like 1:30...we also had a very interesting meeting...where Juanita said "Penis head" --Most of us were there...Thiago and Mallorie missed it but I was rolling on the floor laughing. It was one of those things where she wanted to cuss but caught herself in time and made it just at tiny bit funnier than it should have been. We all went to the cafeteria for lunch...minus Mallorie, and Thiago...Thiago who wanted to nap...and it was Mallorie's day off...somethin...???

We got off work early...say around 3 or so...I got my paycheck...called the fam...

Mother wanted me to come home and get the jeep (I was more than willing to do that...YAY...the JEEP!!!! Oh how I've missed it. And I need to name it...any ideas?) So, I went to Redstone Credit Union to deposit my check (GAG...I was there for like 30 minutes) then I called the Nick and Kelsey to see if they wanted to go to the goat farm. (My mom then called me back and wanted me to come ready to seperate the goats we wanted to take to sale from the rest of the herd) Nick and Kelsey came along and we had a pleasant ride to Scottsboro. Then we got there and I helped my mom grab goats, some got tagged...others got put to sale...I was grabbing this one goat and suddenly there's this goat jumping off the hogwire fence behind me and flying past my head sideways....the horn caught me across the forehead...and if it had been about two inches lower...TWO INCHES...the horn would have hit my eye...and by GAWD...I think I'd have killed that goat if that had happened. Anyway, it just really freaked me out and Kelsey and Nick thought it was hilarious. We all went up to the house and got cleaned up (on the way I found 3 four leaf clovers...I promise you they just jump out at me...I found them all in about 45 seconds...it's some kinda crazy talent I have) Um, I showered and then we went to Sonic and drove back to Huntsville.

Sorry, there will be no sidenotes today.

"And you tell me that it's over, I wake up laying in a patch of four-leaf clovers" - Something Corporate (Konstantine)
-great song...thanks Mal.


Living Life

The greenest trees
You'll ever see
Are the ones in your mind
And all the answers
And all the dreams
Will come to you in time
yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
The way it feels

I know the world around you
Everyone shares the sky
You never see the darkness
You are the daylight
yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
The way it feels

Walk away with a smile
Don't forget about your past
Don't keep yourself from giving
I am always watching you
Be yourself and staying true
Because it makes me feel
That life's worth living

Yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
Yeah you are living life
The way it feels
And that is real (Ben Kweller- Living Life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home