Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Somebody give me a round of applause
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Somebody give me a round of applause

This is my 40th post!!!!

So, today...bored as hell. I got up at 5AM to go to CCRH for an hour....we met at 6...but I had to work at North's desk at 7...and since I did absolutely no work at CCRH...it was pointless for me to go at all. So...why couldn't I have just slept till 7? I dunno.

Have you ever seen Alfred Nick Hensley smashing long drives through a thunderstorm? He's one crazy man with his crazy driver...Kelsey was standing there goin, "Man, it's rainin hard, but look at my man's buldging triceps as he swings that big club!!!!" --and I was just in awe at Alfred Nick Hensley's majesty....Never before have I seen Nick so focused on hitting something so hard...he must have been hittin it 350-400 yards...I couldn't tell cause it was dark and raining but I know it was going a LONG way.cause I could see it for a while...but then it would disappear from sight. I think he might have hit a car on 565...I promise cause it like freaked out...and swerved....

...I kept waiting for a golfball to get struck by lightning...it didn't happen but it'd have been really cool.

Anyway, back to today...after I got off at the desk I was off for the day. So I went back to the room and tried to sleep till 1...which for the most part I was successful...save for a few interuptions from the desk.

I went to Krystal to get some food. It was quite delicious. I mean I'd have gone to White Castle but as far as I know...the closest one is in Nashville. And I mean shit...gas is expensive.

I'm supposed to play guitar for Ms. Reah Lee this evening. I'm a little nervous about it because I don't think I've ever just sat down and played all my stuff all the way through...plus I barely know her. But she gets the pleasure of hearing my horrible voice and my evil guitar licks. Yeah I said it. EVIL GUITAR LICKS.

I've come to a few realizations in the past couple of days. Here they are in no specific order:

1. Squeezable Jelly is so much easier than jar jelly.
2. Girls can be damn confusing.
3. Guys can make girls damn confused.
4. John Gifford ruins every bike he comes into contact with.
5. It does not pay off to put yourself out there.
6. It does pay off to keep your mouth shut.
7. There's got to be something wrong when you wake up screaming.


Eh...I dunno...maybe I know a lot more than I'm writing.

So, um...I had a dream about Courtney last night. I don't know why. I haven't seen her in a year. And it was a very interesting dream because it was the both of us just sitting there talking. It was like we were catching up. Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something. But it sucks cause if I call her she won't answer and if I leave a message she won't call back. Calling and leaving messages is worthless. No one ever calls me back. I guess I should catch a hint from that...maybe people just don't want to talk to me.

Ok, time for some sidenotes.

1. Nick swings a golf club like a heroine addict hits a vein with a seringe.
2. Cartoon Network's adult swim sums up the mishap with MTV interrupting PINK FLOYD'S reunion set at Live 8:
"To the assholes at MTV. When a television station has exclusive rights to footage, such as Pink Floyd's live 8 performance, isn't it the best idea to NEVER show it, but instead to show yuppie metro VJs? How dare you interrupt PINK FLOYD! Maybe instead of MTV we should call it MCSOSNAATV: Music Comes Second Or Sometimes Not At All Television." -that cracks me up every night when I see it.
3. I don't even care if I play this song for you.
4. Kelly Lamb, sitting at the desk in the office. I'll follow you anywhere oh Captain my Captain.
5. "Eff Off."
6. I've got rythm. I'm the king of rythm...as long as no one else plays along too.
7. it's absolutely boring right now.
8. I think washing my hands is stupid. I refuse to do it anymore...so if you're gonna shake my hand...here's your warning...also, I'm considering a career in the fast food industry.
9. Actually when I grow up I want to be the guy that sweeps garages...like at those tire places...I dont' even want to be the guy that changes the tires...I just want to sweep the floors.
10. This Goatee is definitely getting out of control.
11. That's just enough.

(Here's a song I wrote the other night)
Alone Time

Everyone needs alone time
I like to spend mine with you
Most times you do not mind
But every now and then
You need alone time too

And it's those times that I regret
And it's these days that I can't forget
Those sleepless nights without you
Without you

You tell me something's wrong tonight
And I would love just to make it right
I want to come to your window
Sing to you there

You say you're broken and can't be fixed
You stay up alone watching flicks
But maybe I am your missing part
I'd love to be

And it's those times that I regret
And it's these days I can't forget
Those sleepless nights without you
Without you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home