Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: MY quads...I can't feel my quads!!!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Monday, July 18, 2005

MY quads...I can't feel my quads!!!!

So dang...I guess I ended up biking ALOT the other day...thus the title of this entry.

Yeah, I fixed up a bike for Mallorie and left it in her room the other morning. (She was out of town so it was gonna be a surprise...and I guess it was)...We might be going to ride some later, but it's entirely up to her. I sent her a text about it....I dunno...maybe I should call? Nah, probably a bad idea.

So we washed SO MUCH laundry today. Something like 80 dollars worth...I mean gah, that's a flippin lot of washing. And we had to fold too. So today has been pretty tiring as far as that goes.

I got to hang out with the sweet young lady again last night. She's very interesting I've got to admit...she keeps me on my toes...and it isn't because she's tall (*wink*). I wrote a lot in my paper journal last night, and happened to run into her as she was coming in the building. She kept saying she was stinky but I never noticed...AND we ALL KNOW that I have a SENSITIVE sense of SMELL.

...ooo a japanese plum!!!

Poor Thiago. I feel so bad for him. I think he's gonna have a breakdown if he keeps this up.

So I also went and hung out with the Mary Cole yesterday. She had been painting her room and I desperately wanted to see it. So I went and saw it...when she let me.

I seriously had a dream last night that I was spiderman. I was swinging all over town....but there's a problem with being spiderman in Huntsville...or anywhere in the south really...we have no skyscrapers. So basically...I was swinging on light poles and stuff....it was really ridiculous...

Kelsey and Nick came over last night and hung out for a while...it was way cool of Kelsey to make this nifty pocket thingy for my lofted bed. So KUDOS to her for that....and also a big THANKYOU.

I dunno what the Kelly Lamb does these days... I think she made spaghetti and garlic bread yesterday though...I could smell it in the hall as I was stalking outside her door.

Sidenotes:
1. Sully on a rascal.
2. Mary Cole and the endearing soul.
3. My bike pump is crap. I had to take that bike to a gas station and pump air in the tires. Good thing I've got a SUV.
4. Having a SUV also comes in handy when your mom and I go on dates.
5. "This is my friend, Alfred."
6. "Hey, nice to meet y'all. My name is actually Nick."
7. Facial hair = pain in the ass.
8. I hate the word linen.
9. Me: "hey we should all get drunk and fold linen."
John Ellis Gifford III: "Dude are you gay? Why should we all get drunk and fool with men?"
-John you should really get your hearing checked.
10. "Assjuice towels" - Daylon
11. DAMN I'm VULGAR today. I should cut back on the curse words on here.
12. I look at you every time as if I have never seen your face before...you are always new.
13. One should not scribble notes on memo pad paper and hand them to co-workers.
14. Ben Thomason loves midgets...I am so repulsed by him.
15. Hi Miranda.

She has nothing to say to me
I get nothing in return
And I'm always one to play with fire
I like her flaming glow
I like her heat
Much more than she'll ever know
No matter what I never learn
She's fire on a match
Moving toward my finger tips
I want to put her to my lips
I never think how it will burn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why hello there.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo that was me...i forgot to put my name.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home