Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: uh...a gross few days
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

uh...a gross few days

Some bad things have happened in the last week or so and here they are in no specific order:
- Mallorie broke her back
- I got so sick Saturday night.
- My effin throat is hurting
-I overslept to work the desk this morning
- I wrote the worst song I've ever written
-I left this ridiculous voice message on a lovely young lady's phone. She probably thinks I'm crazy.

Some good things have happened in the last week or so and here they are in no specific order:
-Mallorie is going to be ok.
-I'm not sick from Saturday night anymore
-I dropped some skittles in a mailbox.
-I learned a couple of awesome songs
-I kissed Clare Sabatini at the bar of the Kaffe Klatch to get a dollar from Justin Pruitt cause he didn't think I'd try. I decided to let Justin keep the dollar...so there's two times I've kissed Clare...both times were not a serious kiss. JUST FYI. And I don't just go around kissing random people. Clare and I go WAY back now.
-I left this ridiculous voice message on a lovely young lady's phone. She probably thinks I'm crazy.


So...right now I'm just sitting at the NCRH front desk. Trying to do a little updating...but the soccer kids are not using their swipe cards and I'm having to let them in like every 30 seconds...and it's really starting to piss me off. I think I made ol'girl mad last night. I went to see her...probably shouldn't have. I apologize.

I spent a lot of the evening yesterday at the hospital with Mallorie. It was okay when she was laying there, but when they had to put the brace on her for her back and I saw her wincing in pain I felt horrible and upset. I had to go out in the hall for a minute and collect myself. It is really hard to see someone you care for so much in so much pain. It's hard whether they are in a hospital or just in their room hiding out. Both of which she's done a lot of lately. And it sucks.

I wish I were worth wasting time on.

I am though. I believe. Just give me one reason to stay here.

FREAKIN LEAVE SOME COMMENTS YOU LAMEASSES!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you dropped some skittles in a mailbox. I wish it was in my mail box. I like all the colors. Kelly Lamb is hiding the PF lamb in her closet. Dont let her tell you other wise. I saw malissa stalking your room last night, that was scary (j/k).

THERE ARE SOME FREAKIN COMMENTS!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't appreciate you just dropping me and some my brothers at a random mailbox. We were enjoying your company. You are an awesome guy and we loved to hang out with you, even though it was such short amount of time. We thought you were worth spending time on. But now, after you just left us alone in a dark mailbox, I see you are just another regular guy! (i need a minute to dry my eyes)

ok.. i am better now.. but I guess you might still have time to come back and pick us up with your sweet hands!!

miss you,
Pink skittle

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only lameass is your blog. Boring.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMENT!

Sorry about the near breakdown on my part the other day...it had been a realllyyy bad day. Everything's all worked out now though. Yaay. And I'm really glad Mallorie is gonna be ok!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home