Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: So many days...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

So many days...

So few opportunities to write....

So I've been in the wonderful world of "Rowdy Town" for RA training this entire week. For the most part it's "blah blah blah, don't be an idiot and you'll be okay." ---Ok, I'm only kidding. I could write for 17 years and I would not even come close to describing how much fun and how much information I have been having/taking in this week. I've met some incredible people and made many new friends already. I'm so glad I have this opportunity and that this door has been opened in my life.

Now...on with the funny...

A few things this week have been pretty funny. Everyone is so great to just cut up and have fun...so many things that are funny get overlooked in the midst of all the craziness. Whether it's John Maxon saying "eff the rules," or Thiago simply stating, "Man you SHOULDA KNOWED...YOU SHOULDA KNOWED."--- Something like "1-2-3-4-5-MY NAME'S Britney and I say HI-6-7-8-9-10 back it up and meet my friend..." and multiply that little cheer by 6 and you get LE DEUX. "LE DEUX LE DEUX...L-E- SPACE - D-E-U-X- LE DEUX LE DEUX"--as we affectionately refer to our new building NORTH CAMPUS RESIDENCE HALL TWO...is Chateau Le Deux. Once we hosted dinner and taped everyone together and made them do a "duty round challenge"--it was SICK fun.

I hear Juanita says she isn't going to pay John Gifford for this last week of work. Infact I think I heard her say that she's going to give Daylon a 2 dollar/hour raise--and that she can afford doing so because she isn't paying John.

Mallorie came and visited Tuesday. She got her staples out too. It was so great to see her. I've missed her so so so so so so much. Yeah. She's the best.

Yesterday we went to the WILSON lumber homestead at SMITH LAKE (different Wilsons...not my family yo)--for the RA RETREAT. We were greated by many different types of bugs...as well as a wonderful festering time in the heat. And we all cried and got closer. Yeah, that's right we all cried and got closer despite the adversity of the heat. I skipped many rocks on the lake. So many that my arm is sore from it. But I have a new personal record for rock skipping...8 skips on one throw....I mean come on...that's pretty dang good. Kelsey, Scott, Rebecca, and I trekked back up the perilous hill from the lake...I just wish I hadn't only brought flip flops...that's really my only regret. I missed out on so much fun because I couldn't run/play football, etc. without actual shoes.

The beat goes on.

SIDENOTES:

1. The Asa Challenge was a bad idea. Thanks for the hole in the wall of the BRAND NEW building Jeremy and Reggie. You guys are awesome. Thankyou for taking the fall Ben.
2. 4 groups of 5 RAs with their hands taped together wandering around in the duty round challenge.
3. Awesome concert for a few of the girls on the retreat....mostly originals...yeah you know it.
4. We should come up with a game for training called the "Tynan Challenge"--I don't know what all that would entail...but I bet it'd be pretty dang cool.
5. Kelly Lamb rolls over (we all slept outside on a wooden deck) in her sleep and says to me two things...then does something really funny...check it out:

"What are you gonna do with that?" said at approx. : 3:45AM
"Have you seen my popple?" said at approx. : 4:05AM

then at 5:05AM she rolls over and puts her head on my shoulder and just goes "mmmmmhhhmmmm" -how cute.

6. "f the rules"
7. "Well, I pay the bill." - R.B.
8. "I can bench 300LBS." -J.K.
9. Bessima almost stepped on a copperhead. I ain't never seen no cherokee native do a dance like that one. It was a kinda hop/jump/shriek--brought tear drops to my eyes.
10. The burning finger of Alfred Nick "you gonna eat that I'm a scavenger" Hensley---pointed right at my face...oh the burn I felt.
11. Bessima and I held hands...eat that finger.
12. Brandon York and Mark Ullom helping clean the new building...thanks guys, y'all are awesome.
13. Ashley Campbell and I doing Karioke to Ben Folds songs..."You can't fool me I saw you when you came out..."
14. Rebecca Lane Hobby Blount gave me three servings of Lasagna...and I was like..."wow, I can't believe I ate the whole thing."--only except I didn't.
15. Haven't had a coke/soda since July 20th...oh how I don't miss it at all.
16. What's goin on Reah Lee? Where'd ya go?
17. Yes, they made me sing "Man I feel like a Woman" at Karioke...and I loved every minute of it.
18. Le Deux!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

O'Doyle Rules!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home