Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: SO FAR...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

SO FAR...

This has got to be about the worst day ever...

I went to bed at 2AM last night. I was awakened by a page at 7AM. 203's Shower was leaking/stopped-up/overflowing all over the room. So this being a new building I went to NCRH uno to get a sink plunger for NCRH le deux...I get there and there is no sink plunger to be found...So I have to go to CCRH to get one. I do that, but then the drain isn't clogged anymore. So I go to NCRH uno to get a wet-vac to suck up all the DAMNED water. I carry it over to Le DEUX...and go up to vacuum up the water...on the way up I'm informed that 119's A/C is out. *SIGH*---I asked the roommates of 2o3 if they knew anything about why the shower was full of sand/mud/nasty (which is why it was clogged)--both of them said they thought it was the other one. I hate when things don't add up. So neither one of them know what the heck happened and I'm supposed to suck up all this water. By now I'm pretty steamed. Not at the guys in 203...they're cool...just the situation....and the fact that it took till 9AM to get it resolved because I had to do so much running around to get what I needed to fix it. Anyway, I got it taken care of...and I hope it doesn't happen again...and I'm still curious about what happened to get it that nasty in there. I then went and took care of the A/C in 119...well, I couldn't fix it, but I had it called in to be fixed after I "assessed the situation." ---GAH. All of this before 9AM. Britney owes me so much for taking her stupid duty so she could do her sorority stuff...I mean I better at least get a hug or something...perhaps a cake? lol...ok, it doesn't matter.

Other things adding to the morning from hell...
1. Dude dumpster diving at NCRH uno...sucks I saw him...sucks I had to let Kelly know and call the police.
2. Thinking steadily on things that shouldn't matter now...things like Laura...because her roommate was asking me questions. Damn me for being so helpful. I kinda started talking to the girl about what I thought about how it ended...and I shouldn't have. But I don't discuss that with anyone really...except Mallorie. I still struggle for understanding...and I know it isn't my fault...but I do blame that other guy for constantly being a dividing force between the girl and I. He never had any respect for the relationship...and that is something I can not respect about him.
3. DAMMIT...it's only 9:45...

----BALALALAHHAAALLLAAAA BAMBA

"it gets me real pissed off and it makes me wanna say..."

(a farse)
The other night...Bessima and I went on a date whilst the evil ALFRED worked the desk. Point that finger somewhere else mister. Bessima and I went to Krystals, and then we watched Aqua Teen Hunger FORCE...and poor mr. ALFRED worked the desk. He would never understand the love Bessima and I share. Then after BBQ fest she came over and we embraced each other's sweat soaked bodies. Deal, ALFRED...DEAL. We wanted to go run through the sprinklers...but it was too late...the evil finger of Alfred was nearing...so we had to hide our love away again. Someday Alfred will be gone and Bessima and I will jump rope, hold hands, hug, and watch Aqua Teen in peace. DEAL ALFRED.

hahahahahahahaha (oh how I wish it all were true)

Sidenotes:
1. Water in the Wet-VAC...smells like BEEBO...but not fresh BEEBO...OLD...STALE...NAST...ROTTEN BEEB.
2. I'm thinking seriously of going back to bed.
3. This RA cwap is the same ol stuff just different job title from this summer.
4. I'm in love with your mom and she thinks I'm a star.
5. I wrote three songs the other day...wanna hear them?
6. "If you gots the poison I gots the remedy."
7. I miss home.
8. I got my aquarium back...oh how I missed the fishes...
9. October weddings...are draggin me down.
10. Clare moved to Oregon...I fear I will never see her again.
11.I is for idiot.
12. Shouts to Sam.
13. "These train conversations are passin me by, and I don't have nothin to say. You get what you pay for but I just have no intention of living this way. I need a phone call."
14. I need a drink...whiskey would do...maybe...guess that'll have to wait.
15. I want to be Bob Dylan.
16. I need a haircut.
17. Alfred needs a haircut.
18. The next time someone makes me remotely mad, I'm going to let them know.
19. I have the power!
20. Asa De HUTT
21. Balalalalahahhhaaalllaaaa BAMBA!
22. DEAL.
23. GET.
24. YOUR MOM.
25. "where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? Our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you."
26. Brandon York is my new hero.
27. Ben Thomason is my new friend.
28. WOW...that's a lot of sidenotes.

It's tearin me apart
every-every day
na na na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na na na

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home