Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: And Sonny Liston rubbed some tiger balm into his glove
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

And Sonny Liston rubbed some tiger balm into his glove

some things you do for money and some you do for love.

Ah yes, 7:04AM and working the NCRH front desk for the first time in many moons. I find it most strange that at one of the most interesting times of my life I find myself with fewer words than ever imaginable. I can say that the routine is beginning. Run, work, eat, work, run, eat, sleep....somewhere in there I hang out with people. Mostly Danielle. She's hilarious, and is becoming a good friend. As for the running, I just realized that I'm going to have a hard time hitting the amount of miles I want to this week when I have the pager for three days in a row. You can't run with the pager. I was hoping to hit 50 miles this week. Currently, it is Thursday morning and I'm at 22...no big deal, still got friday, saturday, and sunday to run...oh wait, only friday because of the stupid pager. It looks like I'll run 10 miles tonight, and then 10 tomorrow morning, which will only put me at 42 and then maybe someone out of the goodness of their heart will hold the pager...but I doubt it...I wouldn't want to hold the pager to let me run...so I don't see why anyone else would.

My air conditioner went out a week ago. I've been living in a hellish nightmare...it is a constant 81 degrees in my room...morning, noon, and night...no big deal really, except that I sleep there...FUCKING SHIT, it's a HUGE DEAL. I know it's a problem with the whole building and the contractors are supposed to fix it but HOLY LORD, it's been out for a DAMN WEEK! Ok, now I'm dealing. And part of dealing is that you shut up about it.

I hurt my back a little bit while playing volleyball monday. It probably wouldn't be so sore except that after volleyball, I went and ran 10 miles, and then biked three. I haven't been able to go and lift this week and I'm missing some fitness 6:45. I can tell Nick is too. I took tuesday off from running but the dern job had us all moving furniture for about 2 hours...so fat lot of good it did me to not run.

Watched Bottlerocket, and The Big Lebowski last night. It was fantastic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

The Big Lebowski is a classic...just ask Bob!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sad about your air conditioner. It just plain sucks. The movies were really awesome. I laughed a lot. Obviously you know this, since you were there. I might hold the pager if you want to run this weekend...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home