Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: And I took a walk to clear my angered mind... (careful this one is vulgar)
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And I took a walk to clear my angered mind... (careful this one is vulgar)

But here's all I found....

I went for a walk to clear my mind but all that happened was that I saw more things that made me more angry than I was when I began walking. I started from North II and walked by Morton Hall. On my way by Morton Hall I was lookin at the ground and kicking whatever I could find around....it's then that I saw some trash and thought to myself "why do people litter?'---I made my way to the U.C. , picked up some booklets about registration (just more stupid crap school for me to go to...great). Then I went to take a leak. There were stickers over the doorways that said "protective area" and I thought: What is that supposed to mean? What's so damn protective about it?----never figured that one out. So I go to wash my hands...no paper towels. GREAT. I leave the restroom and walk down the hallway toward the info desk. I get to the lobby of the U.C. and everyone is just sitting around, and there's John Gifford beside the info desk talking with that stupid girl that's gonna end up hurting him again just like before (then I realized my hypocrisy and stopped those thoughts). He looked at me. I looked at him. My dark sunglasses still on. Didn't say a word. Didn't wave (thought about when I saw Mark W. and Mary C. in the mall and didn't wave at them)---then thought about how much I hate that fuckstick John Gifford....I didn't think it was possible but there is a third person I carry in the same regard as Mary and Mark...John. So...I walked down the stairs to the bookstore to buy a few effects. A card, and a bottle of powerade. I leave the U.C. and I'm walking across the parking lot. I pass a 93 Nissan Maxima, Gold in color (Champagne even) with the words "A DZ loves you" written on the back window. I thought to myself as I passed the car and my papers on registration grazed it: Would this bastard ever know if my papers grazed his car? That I was that close to something he owns or loves...just like the other things he "owns" or "loves"---I pass by it in silence to him. He has no idea I'm ever that close to anything of his....---I also thought about pouring my powerade all over his car, then he'd have to wash that crap off his windows. I thought about it for a few seconds, weighed the options...the costs, the rewards, the risks...decided that it wasn't worth it. What if someone saw me, what if someone told him who did it? Do I want an entire Frat trying to kill me? I decided not. I also decided I'd rather drink the powerade later. As I approached the building some ridiculous fuck that always calls me a douchebag behind my back waved at me. I thought to myself: Why is he waving? I wanted to say: You fucking fuck, why are you fucking waving when you fucking hate my guts and call me a douchebag behind my back?---did I? no. These are things I think when walking. These are random things that piss me off. These are things that make me liken myself to Holden Caufield...and it scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home