Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: and the days ran into each other...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Monday, April 17, 2006

and the days ran into each other...

I drove 293 miles this weekend....but where did I go? No where. Huntsville...Decatur...Huntsville...Scottsboro....Huntsville...Scottsboro....Huntsville (plus all the driving in the towns and random etc.) It just all ran together...and seemed to be one giant span of time.

RECAP of the weekend------>>-X-C-->

Friday:

Went out to eat at Pizza Hut with Fahey. Then had some whiskey with her. Not much, just enough to relax. Her and I talked for a couple or three hours just shooting the bull. It was pretty cool. Fahey's a cool girl you know. Fahey went home about 10:45 and then Mader, Cody, and I went out in Mader's truck. We drove to A&M and did some donuts in the gravel parking lot beside the track (the original plan was to see if anyone ever actually drank at the track, because there are always mystery beer caps and bottles, and evidence of drinking but we never see people do it)....of course no one was there...so we did the S-10 olympics. After about 5 minutes of that we got bored and left. I hadn't eat a whole lot earlier so we went to Hooters. I wanted a Steak...but Hooters doesn't have steak. So I got chicken. Cause Hooters does have chicken. Anyway after the meal, we came back to North II and called it a night. About 3AM Lindsey called and I talked at her till 3:45 or so. Sleep...

Saturday:

I got up at 6:50am (which sucked after going to sleep at 3:50) to go run with Brad in Decatur. So we ran, Brad used his new GPS gadget that he has been obsessing over for about a month (even before he got it last week). Then Brad and I went to Chic-fil-a for breakfast...and watched the movie "Sideways" while waiting on Mandy to return from Jazzercise. When the movie was over I hit the road back to Huntsville to get ready for my evening with Lindsey. Lindsey and I hung out a little during the day, and then went out to eat. After our meal we went to the park to talk (because the park is the place to go and talk). There were all these people making out and other people harassing the ducks. We didn't stay very long. After the park we headed to Scottsboro because she wanted to go to church with me the next morning. She stayed up late on my laptop while I tried to freaking sleep.

Sunday:
I woke up at 10:09...Church starts at 11...oh crap...no one woke me up? WTF? So anyway I jet downstairs to the basement and wake Lindsey up (the basement is where we keep the undesirables). We made it to church at 11:03...just in time. I got really annoyed though because Lindsey doesn't know proper church behavior. She just kept poking me and harassing me the whole time (I'm only kidding I loved it.)--But what do the people think? "Godless heathens" ---that's what. Anyway after Church we came back to my parents house and changed. We had lunch, Turkey, dressing, slaw, mashed potatoes, fried okra. Lottie even came. Then my dad hid Easter eggs full of money 0r candy (ranging from 1 dollar to 10 dollars)...we couldn't find two of the eggs (48 in all) the two we couldn't find had 5 dollar bills in them. Dad couldn't remember where he hid them. So there's buried treasure on the goat farm...if anyone is interested. There was a prize for whoever found the most eggs. Out of me, Lindsey, Brian, Brad, Mandy. I found 11....and won...by one egg. Lindsey keeps saying I stole her eggs but she's a liar. I came out of the venture with 14 dollars and one cent. YES! Lindsey and I had a great time just riding around on the golf cart screaming "FUN" and driving wrecklessly through the yard...Rascal Pascal Goldwater, III chasing us the whole way. We got some mad air on one of those jumps I tell you. I'm going to miss her when she leaves. She's so much fun.
After the egg hunt, we all counted our loot and then started eating candy. Lindsey and I went and played with the animals for a while...then packed up and headed back to Huntsville for her to study for her Lab practical. Mader and I started watching "the weatherman." I didn't finish it because I went back to Scottsboro to hang out with Leslie. Leslie and I went bowling, I bowled consistently 120,123....then we pretty much just drove around Scottsboro for a while. I got hungry and we stopped at huddle house. I had two grilled cheese and fries. Then we drove around some more and I went home. Leslie is very much fun sometimes. Especially when she gets aggravated while bowling. Cussin in the family fun center...wow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family Fun Center my ass, I say!! And I still think you somehow bewitched that one pin that would never fall for me!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home