Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: I haven't been this upset since Jared Dovers forcefed me ex-lax in 7th grade
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I haven't been this upset since Jared Dovers forcefed me ex-lax in 7th grade

I mean I am violently ill. This whole Lasek surgery thing was a crock. If you ever have to choose...choose Lasik. I was told "in a month you'll be able to see the backside of a gnat on a telephone pole."----well, this really helps me RIGHT NOW DOESN'T IT?---I guess that's what I get for having surgery done behind a supermarket at a commie veternarian clinic where the doctors have large fingers and an affinity for rectal exams that begin through your eyelids. The doctor said "now these numbing drops will take two to four minutes to take effect" ----then imediately jabbed his bigass finger into my eye and said "Do you like this? Hurts doesn't it? This is what it will feel like if you rub your eye after your surgery and it won't stop hurting even when you sleep."---I have not rubbed my eyes...for a week. I mean who knew....I'm coming off two nights of hardly any sleep. I've done a ten page paper last night, and tonight I have to finish the last 12 of a 20 page paper, and the first five of a five page paper. GO ME. I wouldn't be in so much trouble if I could have seen the computer screen monday and tuesday. I mean it's an unbearable strain. I'm like three inches from the screen right now. It's like a tragic comedy written by William Shatner....narrated by the same. Bland. I have to think of something that isn't bland now....J. J is not bland. J is the newest conqueror of the forgotten world. A wise scholar once said that you "must respect Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels is not a party drink." I think she was also a muscian...singing songs in a voice I've never heard with lyrics I've never read. Is it any wonder I don't get the point? Some kind of ska-country-rap-georgia hip-hop with a trip and a loop going on, struttin with a fender strat callin me by name but my ear is unopen. A knife twisting slowly in the back of a scoundrel. This is how I expect it to be. This is what I believe I will hear when I open my ears. When I hear the songs of a voice I've never heard singing lyrics I've never read...sitting in a place I've never been...on a mattress with an egg-crate, fully clothed, freezing from the window open and a smashed lamp to the other side of the room. "This is real she said. And I'll never shake it off. I have to walk around with this." (maybe not exactly, but I think that's close). I don't plan on dying, but no one does ma'am. In Georgia I hear the sun can scorch you...and the grass gets so dry (kinda like mississsippi or alabama in the summer) you walk on it and it turns to dust and sticks to your sweaty feet. I've never been there recently(for a good laugh about my last trip to GA see the blogs from late July), kinda sounds like a personal level of hell to me. Of course then again, you don't believe in that so...how could that be for you? And I never said you were damned. These dreams are what are held for you. Back in Dixieland...don't lookaway. I'm sorry I don't know what you're going through. We haven't talked in a while. Funny how a couple of days can become a while...and a lot can happen in a couple of days...and more can happen in a while.


Hipsters are not this country's problem. They are the world's problem. I would be more detestful of them if at some points I didn't show some of their tendencies. Don't call me emo. I'm not emo. If you saw the music on my computer you'd realize these claims that I'm emo are erroneous. ERRONEOUS! I went to class the other morning. I'm a political science minor and I hate it but I finally found my calling in it. To make others feel stupid for opening their mouths every day. Everyday in class this slick like a candle wick and waxy faced UAH COLLEGE DEMOCRAT boy and his cohorts Bushwack for about 15 minutes of the class. The teacher allows it to happen, it takes up the time and the money paid for classes. I do not agree with it. While I certainly don't support everything that this administration has done I certainly don't think it's worth wasting class to discuss everything bad they've done REPEATEDLY. So I'm in class, where I never say a word. Haven't opened my mouth all semester. Well, that day I went to class on my perscription percocet. Mistake. So kid fuddyduddymothergrabber starts talkin about being a Democrat and how it's just awesome and blah blah blah...just like always...and as soon as he opens his mouth I make the most beautiful fart noise EVER with mine! The whole class turns to look at me....speechless...they move on...fuddyduddymothergrabberbabykiller starts to open his mouth again...and once again....the second most beautiful FART NOISE EVER flies from my mouth. The class turns to me again...and I say "I can do this all day." The teacher then said she wanted to see me after class. So afterward....I explain to her that I'm on percocet and that it won't happen again, and etc....cause well...professors have a way of doing damage to your college credits, etc....and I also told her that I was tired of them just bashing bush for 15 minutes of the class time I pay for...and that I'm not republican (not democrat either....one of those swing voter types) but that I'm just tired of hearing it every damn day... then she hands me a test....she said "this is the best and most coherent test I believe I've read all semester as far as style of writing and flow go. You write beautifully." So I open it up and she liked it so much she gave me a 77. Thanks lady.

My roommate tried to blugeon me to death with a saucepan last night...in a pure emotional fit. I'm not really sure what to think about it. Refer to an earlier post for my initial thoughts on what will happen if said incident or one like it occurs again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home