Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: R.I.P. Rufus...You were my star
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

R.I.P. Rufus...You were my star

So today my puppy passed away. He was hit by a fed ex truck. I had him from Novemeber of 1997 to Februrary 2nd 2006...Poor Mr. Rufus. He lived a good life. Eating toenails of goats, killing rats, chasing Snickers, and just all in all being a wonderful loving pet. He will be sorely missed.
I remember when I first brought him home. He was so tiny. He was the runt of the litter and for some reason the name Rufus came to me. It was for him. No other name would have done him justice. Little Rat Terrier. Oh I loved that dog. I'm crying right now. I had several memorable moments with him. He always wanted to be petted, and he never once disobeyed. He was a good puppy. Almost died one time when his collar got tangled with his sister butterbean, but I was fortunate enough to save him then. This dog has been in my family since I was a freshman in highschool. I knew his time would come but I didn't think it would be from a fed ex truck. We live on a farm...I thought he'd die of old age. I just saw him Sunday, he was so lively so full of life...if only I'd known he'd be taken from me so soon, I'd have stayed and loved him a little more. What can I do now? My puppy is gone. He was my buddy. He'd go anywhere I wanted him to. And he never abandoned me. NEVER.

Oh my poor Rufus you were my star...you were my friend. I miss you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home