Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: 4:35 AM December 27th...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

4:35 AM December 27th...

I'm shaking.

I can't decide if it's because I have a lack of sleep, or if I know that in a few hours she'll be getting the flowers I sent her and she loves someone else....but is it really love?

Either way I want to vomit.


I'm working the desk. Everybody say "YAY" for the desk.

Christmas was good. It was a good day. Lots of joy and family, and then out to the Jazz Factory. Jared, Joe, Amanda Carlson, Leslie, and I all jumped in the Jeep and went to Huntsville. Little did I know I wouldn't return to Scottsboro and the bed until 3:40AM...GROSS. I've really got to get out of this no sleeping thing. It's starting to affect me again. I almost can't type right now.

I never know when to just say enough is enough, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be a reckoning soon. She'll go back to him, just like every girl goes back to her ex. Girls do that for some reason. It doesn't matter how great a new person treats them, or how shitty the old person treated them...they just go back....and I don't get it. Girls date assholes....and then they date them again...and again. Do you think he's going to change for you? He won't. He'll learn a couple of new tricks to keep you satisfied but at the end of the day...he's still the same dog. Keep this in mind...especially when the Xbox gets more attention than you...or you get treated like shit...stupid women. Girls are just stupid. I'm this close to being tired of bothering with them.

I literally am nauseated.

This really can't be good for me.

I've made too many mistakes.

New Year's Resolution #1- No more girls that treat me like shit...regardless of how hot they are.
New Year's Resolution #2- No more alcohol, period. No more. That's it. Nada.
New Year's Resolution #3- Stop spending money, just stop. I have everything I need. So I'm stopping now.
New Year's Resolution #4- Don't be such a desperate little bitch.
New Year's Resolution #5- Become an Asshole.
New Year's Resolution #6- Resolve to Resolve to not be an Asshole after a year of being an Asshole.
New Year's Resolution #7- Walk somewhere more important.
New Year's Resolution #8- Graduate and get the hell out of Dodge.


That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home