Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: So you want an update well you know...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

So you want an update well you know...

we all want to change the world


BUT YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA BE

ALRIGHT...


Desperately all of you wish for an update and suddenly all in the same day. Well fine. I'll give you an update. Hell...I don't know what for though, anyone who really knows me knows what's going on in my life at the moment.

I've fallen for this girl and she wants nothing to do with me in that respect, but mixed signals lead me to believe otherwise. I've decided that I don't care anymore. And that I'm not going out of my way to be nice to her either. She comes over all the time and messes up my living room making pancakes and whatever else...and her freaking hair is everywhere. She never sleeps in her room, she lies to me, and she believes it's okay...but you know what it doesn't matter. Today I told her I was going to pursue other options. I told her that because I guess that's what I have to do. I've asked her 40 different times to be my girlfriend and she just doesn't seem to want to come up with the right answer.

Do I have any other options at this point? No. No I don't but I don't really care. It's been a very stressful semester and I'm just rather sick of everything at this point. And the next time she calls...I'm not answering...because she calls at 3AM or 6AM...and that shit is just not cool. Anyway....moving on...

Finals were a horrid experience as usual. I don't really care to discuss them...so I'm not going to.

If there were a phrase for December other than "Happy Holidays" I think it'd be "DAMN, people get out of my way"--people are everywhere and in such a damned hurry. It makes me sick. I mean since when did living life become such a bullshit hassle? I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to enjoy much of anything. I still don't know what to get my father for christmas.

Justin Pruitt got married today. Last night we (the groomsmen) all went out on the town. It was the most mobile I've been around Huntsville in a while. What began at the Jazz Factory went to Molly Till's, then the Kaffe Klatche, then Bobby G's...I was the most sober person at the end of the night...because pretty much I was sober. I had had some whiskey and an alabama slammer at the beginning of the night, but it was gone by about 1:30 or so...so much fun.

Anyway, the wedding was downtown at the First United Methodist Church (huntsville) and the wedding planner was some kinda nazi super bitch. Andrew Hodges kept trying to get me to say things about having "whiskey pockets" in our coats, and "hitting the bottle"--and I did. But I just thought it was funny cause Andrew's always trying to get someone else to say something to get them in trouble. I didn't get in trouble. But the crazy wedding planner nazi would tell us one thing and then expect us to do another and it was just ridiculous. I mean who wants to be accosted for following the directions they were given? I didn't. And neither did Mark, Sean, or Mader...but they said I was "the leader of the ushers" and it made me feel important for a small amount of time. Like I deserve to feel important or something.

GEEZ...

Saw a lot of people today. Stood a long time. Was in the wedding...drank a lot...of grapejuice...rejoiced in the joining of two hearts for all eternity...felt the pain of a love lost at another time, and was rejected by the one hope I did have....now I'm dejected and in my room waiting on my laundry to finish. All in all, I'd say it's been a pretty good day...or not. But I was happy for Justin and Brooke and I think they'll make an excellent couple and I wish them all the happiness and luck in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home