Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: The Kelly Lamb Birthday Extravaganza!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Kelly Lamb Birthday Extravaganza!

The conspirating plans of Christopher Edward Weed all came together well Friday night at the ICE PLEX as a good time was had by all and feet were hurting of many....skating for the Lamb. Many people came out in support of the Lamb. Enough that we will call all those in attendance "The Fighting Fearless Lamb Skaters of Tomorrow" (as seen on the carousel of progress). I whussed out cause I was getting a blister but I got a grilled cheese too at the snack bar. MMMM...well, actually it could have been better. Anyway, then we we all packed it up and packed it in...to Tim's Cajun Kitchen. Two shots (Jack) later I was having a good time...Leena and Edward had Crawfish and oysters. I opted for the 12oz ribeye, which was sucky. I was not impressed with their steaks. If only I had a taste for the cajun cuisine they are known for. The Lamb got a special gift with a remote control. I gave her five bucks. HELL YES. Anyway after dinner we all went our seperate ways, Edward and Leena probably back to do some channel flipping with that new remote....Alfred and Bessima back to sleep probably. LAMOs. I went back to LeDeux...yup. I then cleaned my aquarium and stayed up all night. At 4:30AM I decided to go for a run...more to come on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home