Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: yeah....
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

yeah....

Many of you are looking for an update. There isn't much to write about lately. The building closed and I hated the process. Finals are over and I thank God for that. Summer is here and it is about time. Mader went home till the 19th. Lindsey is gone for the summer. I am here....alone...in the building.

The only cool thing that's happened in the past week is that Bessima and Alfred have moved closer. Bessima into the building, Alfred into the adjacent building.

I am working the front desk. It is 8:16 AM, already I have heard more Spanish than I care to hear. This lobby is entirely too crowded and noisey for it being this DAMN early. I swear I might start ending lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon man, get over it. You can do it and deserve better. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout Willis.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home