Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Spring Breaking
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Friday, March 02, 2012

Spring Breaking

I can't go to Boise to see Katie. The flights are too expensive. The free flight we have to use is blacked out.

I'm unhappy about this.

I've planned a nice staycation in Norfolk. I'm going to go to the aquarium. I'm going to go to the zoo. And then I've got some other activities planned...like going to see Julia Nunes in Richmond with Houlihan...and going to Delaware to gamble with Carla and Reggie.

Life is a blast in Norfolk, VA. It really is. Blast of wind to the face. Blast of rain to the face. Blast of wind and rain to the face. Blast of heavy breathing to the face (if you know, then you know...and if you don't know...ask me in another venue).

I've been going around taking random pictures. It's going to be a new album on facebook titled "why matt why?" The idea is to surprise people.

Boom.

Sidenotes:
1. Students leave tomorrow at 10AM.
2. Kyle Moore is a slag.
3. I'm not really going anywhere.
4. I gave up beer and laziness for Lent. So far I've run a good bit and I've lost about 6 pounds. Who knew this would work so well?
5. Katie's neice was born the other day. Elizabeth Mar. She's kinda cute.
6. It's kind of a blah day. Not a lot of work to do...that's a good thing. I guess that's why I'm blogging.
7. I'm on duty so I can't go anywhere for a while.
8. Drug dealers...I disapprove.
9. I keep humming some song and I don't know what it is. If I hum...it's because I don't know what else to do.
10. Been playing some guitar. Loving my D-28. Go Martin or go home. I'm sold.
11. You. Are. A. Mess.
12. Every now and then I'm reminded. You think you forget but it's always there.
13. Seems like a good number to stop on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home