Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Top Ten Complaints This Week
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Top Ten Complaints This Week

10. My apartment is a mess and I don't want to clean it.
9. Why do people publicly grieve on facebook, etc.--especially if they hardly knew the person they are grieving over.
8. There are just never enough hours in the day...for sleep.
7. I woke up this morning at 1:42AM thinking it was like 6AM. Lame.
6. Why do people feel it is appropriate to text me about work related items after midnight?
5. As if I didn't have enough to be stressed about, it turns out the last church camp that was in my building STOLE a mattress. WTF? A church camp stole a mattress!
4. Come up with 80 policy questions for a RA program? Are you serious? Give me the hard part why don't you.
3. Spiders. Fuck em.
2. Dr. Pepper win a camaro contest. Fuck that.
1. Red tape and restrictions. I can't get anything done because I'm not approved to do anything, yet I'm expected to accomplish things. This is not my fault. You changed things on me at the last minute. You fix it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew and Sarah said...

i will never stop reading this blog

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home