Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: I'm tired of trying so hard
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Friday, July 01, 2011

I'm tired of trying so hard

Something something blah blah

We live in uncertain times.

The most productive thing I've done today is mow the yard. I ran a 6:21 on my first mile today. I need to get to where that's not a big deal. I'm not even sure why I'm writing. No one reads this and most normal people have other people to talk to about their day.

I'm so mundane. I hate it. If I could bottle my self-hatred right now and sell it, I'd be a rich man (this makes no sense...as if people want to hate themselves).

I want to get deeply personal at the moment, but I'm afraid I'll type something I regret in my anger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Hodges said...

he's back! my top 8 bottom 4

1. we're moving back to s'boro in 1 yr
2. gonna have a great job at highlands
3. i'm still driving a subaru outback
4. had delicious chinese food tonight
5. philip wiles literally just moved back to huntsville
6. my wife and kids are awesome
7. le tour has arrived
8. my bowel movements are regular

1. i'm at the VA again
2. i'm very tired
3. people in my neighborhood shoot fireworks late at night
4. i have to work on the fourth

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home