Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: sick days and ridiculous expectations
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

sick days and ridiculous expectations

I tell my supervisor I'm going home from work (around 1PM) because I'm achey and nauseated. She says to me, "excellent, go rest so you can come to area meeting tonight at 10PM."

My supervisor doesn't understand the concept of a sick day.

How do I get myself in to these situations?

Let's do some side notes:
1. I'm kind of thirsty.
2. I gave up caffeine.
3. It's working out well so far.
4. The King of Queens is not a funny show. Kevin James is not funny.
5. Somewhere in Kentucky, there's a young man probably holding a stethescope between his shirt tail and his pants to keep it warm so it doesn't startle people when he puts it on their chest. He may have learned this trick from Dr. Bradford (or maybe not).
6. I wonder what it's like to not have to worry about money. What would Karl Marx say?
7. Avoid politics.
8. I won 25.00 on a 5.00 scratch off.
9. Every day I wake up and I just win all day.
10. When RAs resign, it makes my life harder.
11. Why do people have hair on their toes?
12. 3.5 hours till I suck it up and go to this damn meeting.
13. Planning to visit Katherine in Boise during spring break.
14. I work with a large gentleman named Chuck. I tease him about being the Hulk...except I call him the CHulk. "Don't CHulk out..."
15. I should write more consistently. I just don't feel like my life is all that interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Hodges said...

Nice post. I've decided to not be the creeper who keeps the stethoscope in my pants to keep it warm. If I did, the people who I listen to would be thinking, "I bet that thing was on his junk".

Good to have you back, my friend.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home