Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: my gray skies are your sunshine
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

my gray skies are your sunshine

I'm only happy when it rains. Some song said that in the early to mid nineties. Garbage I think.

Either way the redhead was good looking (some say).

I've been sick with a cold the past few days (sore throat/congestion...and my neck has had a real pain too). Summer colds are the worst. I did enjoy a good time Saturday evening with Mader, his sister and her boyfriend. We went to The Docks (a restaurant/bar). Some dude had a girl give Mader his number. Apparently this happens to Mader all the time. I never knew. Direct quote "Whatever. It happens."---Not to me. And I'm kind of glad because I'm not sure if I'd take it as a compliment or just feel awkward about rejecting someone.

Plans to kayak have been thwarted by this sickness. The routine of running has also fallen by the wayside in an attempt to devote any extra energy to feeling better or getting over it. Other than that I'm doing well.

I've applied for way more jobs than I really want to have by now...just sayin.

I had a great 4th of July celebration with Alfred, Bessima and their offspring (Jackson Burns Hensley). Other people of note: the Minshew Mangler and Mordecai...everyone else, I didn't really know.

Let's do a top 8/Bottom 4

8. Nothing like a good Thunderstorm on a Tuesday morning.
7. Bad Teacher- Not as great as anticipated but still better than the 2nd Hangover.
6. Posterity and John Adams. Look it up.
5. Caught another lizard (blue tailed skink...I have two...a male and a female).
4. Fishing with Uncle Shawn and Shawna/the parentals & Brian.
3. In Transformers 3 they destroy Chicago (according to Katie).
2. Fireworks.
1. Burger.

4. Casey Anthony verdict
3. Snot
2. No running
1. Unemployment (orginally typed Unempooment)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home