Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: And this affects me how?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

And this affects me how?

Sometimes I really miss the opportunity for the social life I'm missing out on. One would think that being a RA would help someone meet people...and it does. I meet people when they misbehave and break the rules. They don't see me as a fun person. They see me as the uncool authority figure that's going to get them into trouble. I just wish they realized that it is completely up to them whether they get into trouble or not. I don't hold a gun to their head and say, "Hey break the rules."---Anyway...that's just a thought I've been having these nights alone in my room with the pager, or out and about with the pager while everyone else is having fun. Just that every now and then it'd be cool to be able to have fun at a party on campus or off campus and meet some douchebags and some girls that aren't really cool anyway but seem cool because alcohol is involved.


*sigh* such is the burden of the student-leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home