Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: There's gonna come a day
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

There's gonna come a day

Do you think I do not know
When I am forgotten
I know where you go
When you're not here
You are there
When you're not with me or them
When you're not around
You are with him
Do you think that I stop living
That I cease to breathe
When you are not around
No, I don't give it or you a second thought
I go on walking
I go on doing
I stroll out staining
The surface of the river with paddle swirls
I do as I please
I am not beholden to you
Others go on kneeling
But I've got my head above that crowd
Others go on believing
The shit you lie aloud
Me, I know better
You are no prophet
You are no saint
You don't know any Hell
Supposedly you're Heaven
And I've come to know Purgatory well
So keep your trinkets and kind words
Keep your thoughts to yourself
I'm not hearing them
I'm not seeing you any more
I will not be forced
I refuse to believe
I will not practice this religion you're selling
I will not be deceived
I've got your back pocket
I've got your last night's dream
I've got all you're looking for
Topped with peach schnopps and cream
Put your assets in an envelope
And mail them to your mom
Pack your boots and your room up
Stop faking that you're blonde
I'm not like I was before
There's no refuge for you here anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home