Hew%20Tyler
Quantcast Your Face Gives Me the Diarrhea: Lack of sleep and frustrations...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Stop reading this.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lack of sleep and frustrations...

I've been working 4 hours per pay period (every two weeks since August) for free. "I want my money. WHERE'S MY MONEY?"---I think I'm just going to side note today.

Sidenotes:
1. Sent the album off to be printed this morning. I'm pretty excited about that.
2. I've lost seven pounds this semester. (148 down to 141)
3. I feel old after I run now. My knees and muscles just ache.
4. I killed a brown recluse in my room. This does not please me.
5. I am in serious need of caffeine.
6. Ben Balser rocks the body that rocks the party.
7. I stayed up till around 3:45 last night writing letters and preparing mail for people.
8. Andrew, your cd is coming as soon as I find the time to make it and mail it.
9. Mader, your tenacity and relentless drive through your mountain of work toward Spring break is truly inspiring.
10. I HATE WORKING THE FRONT DESK. I WANT A JOB THAT PAYS.
11. I have a headache.
12. My sinuses are being really mean to me.
13. I feel like I just can't seem to get it right.
14. Does anyone even read this thing anymore?
15. Did I mention I hate working the front desk?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO!! Give me more of the blog.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Hew Tyler said...

I've been doing some updating recently. I'm trying to get back into the swing of the hilariousness that the blog deserves...but nothing much is funny these days.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Andrew and Sarah said...

Yes, i totally read the blog...a lot. can't wait for my album...i'm pumped for you getting a label and all...i knew you would...just a matter of time.

keep up the humorous blog and the rockin' tunes...see you soon

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home